We take care of everything for you from start to finish. We create and manage your low-cost, tax-efficient investment portfolio, provide a comprehensive financial plan and manage your tax, estate planning and life insurance needs.
You work with a dedicated portfolio manager who becomes your trusted financial advisor. You and your advisor meet at regular intervals to ensure you are always on track.
You must invest a minimum of $500,000 to be eligible for this service.
- Low-cost, tax-efficient portfolios designed to meet your specific needs
- Global diversification
- Regular rebalancing
- Dividend reinvestment plans
- Automatic monthly contributions or withdrawals
- Performance reporting
- Fee reporting
- Access to a portfolio manager when needed
- Tax loss harvesting
- Transfer fees charged by your current provider are reimbursed for accounts $25,000 or greater if you choose Virtual Brokers as your custodian
- Non-registered accounts: personal and corporate (including Medical Professional Corporations)
- Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSA)
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIF)
- Locked-in Retirement Accounts (LIRA)
- Locked-in RRSPs
- Locked-in RRIFs
- Trust accounts
- Retirement Compensation Agreements arrangement (RCA)
- Individual Pension Plans (IPP)
- Family, Inter Vivos and Testamentary Trusts
- Donor Advised Fund Accounts for charitable giving
- Comprehensive financial plan addressing: financial management, investment planning, insurance and risk management, tax planning, retirement planning and corporate planning
- Regular review meetings, not less than annually, with your dedicated portfolio manager to ensure your plan is on track
- Life and disability insurance review
- Full coordination of your financial plan with your accounting and legal professionals
- Estate Plan Review
- Preparation of annual tax packages
- Assistance with Charitable giving strategies
Fees start at 1% and decline as asset size increases. Minimum account size is $500,000. Flat-fee or fee-only plans are available
There are no custodial fees if you choose Virtual Brokers as your custodian. Custodial fees of 0.08% - 0.15% apply if you choose NBIN
We charge no commissions or fees for transactions
Pricing is based on the combined total of all accounts in your household
1. Discovery Meeting
Click Full Service Wealth Management to arrange your discovery meeting. In this meeting we will gather information to understand your goals and objectives in order to create a plan for you.
2. Presentation Meeting
The next meeting (usually about one week later) will be the review of your goals and objectives and the presentation of the plan we will use to move forward.
3. Mutual Commitment Meeting
Once you are ready to proceed we will meet to review any remaining questions you have and sign the account opening and transfer documents.
4. Initial Follow-up Meeting
Once your accounts are opened and we have implemented your plan, we meet to explain your first account statements and answer any questions you may have.
5. Regular Review Meetings
At regular intervals (no less than annual) we meet to update your plan, review your portfolio and ensure you are on track.
Schedule a meeting and begin your full service on-boarding with a portfolio manager. Minimum asset levels apply.