We view our mandate as helping you reach your goals, with tailored solutions that meet your needs.
If your tolerance for (or need to take) risk is low, we focus on capital preservation and generating income. If you are a business owner, we help you achieve your business goals and assist in planning for succession or sale. We help our high-net-worth clients conceptualize, build and implement a legacy plan.
We provide guidance through major transitional events such as marriage, divorce and inheritance.
Outsourcing your financial issues to us will give you more time to pursue activities you enjoy. Knowing your finances are being handled by full-time professionals will reduce anxiety and provide peace of mind. It will also ensure a seamless transition to your beneficiaries.
We seek relationships based on mutual respect. We want you to enjoy working with us, and we want to feel the same way about serving your interests.
All our relationships are built on an unshakeable foundation of objectivity, full transparency, integrity and trust.
INTEGRATED WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- We manage your entire investment portfolio as a whole and ensure you have a strategy that is tailored to your unique circumstances.
- We provide comprehensive financial projections to ensure you have the correct savings or income strategies in place. If you work with an external Fee-Only Financial Planner, we work with them to ensure all aspects of your plan are met.
- We ensure your accounts are constructed to be as tax efficient as possible.
- We coordinate the preparation of your tax return with your tax professional or provide you with a referral to one of our external partners.
Life and Disability Insurance:
- We work with you to ensure you have the appropriate life and disability coverage in place when needed.
Estate Planning/Will Review Service:
- We work with your existing estate attorney or provide a referral to one of our external partners to ensure you have Wills and Powers of Attorney in place.
Regular Review Meetings:
- We provide face-to-face portfolio reviews as frequently as you prefer, however, we insist on meeting with you at least once per year to ensure your plan is on track.